Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Santa homer

I didn't buy it but would say yes. The village pays cash and the skin has visible tasks that should pay at a premium. The reason I didn't buy it was it is kinda a Xmas only combo and I couldn't figure out where to put long term in my town.
  • It's a great deal! I haven't had time to put him in the flying sleigh, but he's been stuck in the chimney a few times now. Always good for a laugh. :D
  • Lovelybella87 wrote:
    Previous years it has been 200 donuts, I think it was even in a package deal, but this is by far the best deal for a skin and building. Plus it has awesome tasks including homer flying a sleigh across Springfield.

I do like that task but even better is Homer Santa getting stuck in a chimney. It's worth the price.
  • For the last couple of years, I thought I did not want it. Turned out, once it was 80 donuts I really wanted it!
    Just be mindful of the tasks you are sending Homer on for its storyline are not messing with the main Christmas quest ;)
    I have have been rather slow with that storyline to get Christmas ahead a bit more.
  • SavagedCraggle wrote:
    I bought it as I thought 80 donuts was a bargain for premium building and skin, however after I bought it I noticed that the village pays premium rate but the skin does not. Is this a bug? Should I contact EA about it or is it the same for everyone?

I also bought it this event and noticed that the skin does not pay premium. A search from blog posts for last year shows that it did pay premium at the 200 donut price. Still not sure if it's supposed to at the 80 donut price.
  • Not loving most of the xmas premium stuff that's available, but I did spring for the Santa Homer, I'm very happy with my purchase.
  • nissa762 wrote:
    SavagedCraggle wrote:
    I bought it as I thought 80 donuts was a bargain for premium building and skin, however after I bought it I noticed that the village pays premium rate but the skin does not. Is this a bug? Should I contact EA about it or is it the same for everyone?

I also bought it this event and noticed that the skin does not pay premium. A search from blog posts for last year shows that it did pay premium at the 200 donut price. Still not sure if it's supposed to at the 80 donut price.

They've lowered the prices of premium items before