Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Should I buy the Blocko Store?

Kagawa2601 wrote:
Hi, I have two accounts, a premium level 50 and a freemium level 16 account. I've got 75 donuts in my freemium Springfield and I wonder: Should I buy the cheap Blocko Store or Banana Dictatorship, or should I try to get enough donuts for a more iconic building w/ character like Barney or Frink?

Barney and Frink will always be there. You never know if EA will release the other buildings again. In the end it is your choice what you will be happy with. :)
  • The Blocko Store and Banana Dictatorship are iconic and they look great in a town. Buy one of them. :-)

Or both... :lol:
  • I bought it - even though I have a fremium town - because I liked the ones I saw in my neighbors' towns. It brought my consumerism rating up to four stars. They do not make that one easy unless you like millions of Kwik-E-Marts.
  • It's weird that blocko store is premium but Johnny fiestas wasn't, essential EA have screwe certain people who were unlucky and got the egg colour( blue I think?) last year that had Johnny fiestas in as they easily earned that but couldn't get the blocko store- I was a lucky one that got bloko last year and Johnny this year
  • Blocko Store is just like Mapple Store... If you miss it, you will regret later... especially when Lego no longer partners with the Simpsons in future, who knows.

So unless you are a freemium player, otherwise just go grab it, don't bother to ask here.
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    It's weird that blocko store is premium but Johnny fiestas wasn't, essential EA have screwe certain people who were unlucky and got the egg colour( blue I think?) last year that had Johnny fiestas in as they easily earned that but couldn't get the blocko store- I was a lucky one that got bloko last year and Johnny this year

Ditto. I was super surprised that JF was cash instead of donuts, and felt lucky since all I really wanted from last year's Easter was the buildings and that was the only one I didn't get. I don't think I would have paid donuts for it if it'd been offered in the yard sale because I was still bitter.

Anyway.
    Buy the Blocko Store! I've had it since last spring and it still makes me happy, plus Chalmers having a task there is a nice bonus :)
  • So how much did they charge for the Blocko Store? And Banana Dictatorship?
    This entire mini event has left a very bad taste in my mouth.... It seems the stuff I actually won from Easter last year they are giving away for free or for dirt cheap prices. And after buying the Air Fortress, Bartman Cave and Beach House I really can't afford to spend 225 donuts on 2 characters I should have won for free last year. Don't even get me started on the Easter Island God.
    Oh and the new mystery box seems aimed purely at newer players and there doesn't seem to be a donut equivalent for prizes like Blue Haired Lawyer.
    I just feel like EA keeps slapping players who actually drop a lot of cash on this game... Getting really sick of it now.
  • Mmmmmmm blocko..... I love this store.
    Why is this even a question? Lol :mrgreen: