Forum Discussion

12 years ago

sir putt a lot?

Nope. Just like Fat Tony. It didn't cost donuts during V Day, so I guess they didn't owe us anything.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fuzznugget77 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thanks fuzznugget77 :thumbup: So quite expensive then :lol:

So glad i got that for free lol Be nice to see it all working again tho with a few tasks have missed it working :(

No worries mate,

Yeah it will definately be good to see chimp swinging his arms again :lol: as i was slightly late to valentines it ended half way through the final task so i didn't get to see much of it

It was kinda cool to see the Chimp/gorilla swinging his arms :) I've missed sending people to there :(

Rod and Todd aren't going to see the light of day, they'll just be permanently on task in Sir Putalot's :twisted:

Only Todd. Rod has no permanent quest there.
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

It was kinda cool to see the Chimp/gorilla swinging his arms :) I've missed sending people to there :(

Rod and Todd aren't going to see the light of day, they'll just be permanently on task in Sir Putalot's :twisted:

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110628104517/icarly/images/3/3a/Kelsoburn-o.gif

Im just glad we can send someone there again :thumbup:
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    fuzznugget77 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Thanks fuzznugget77 :thumbup: So quite expensive then :lol:

So glad i got that for free lol Be nice to see it all working again tho with a few tasks have missed it working :(

No worries mate,

Yeah it will definately be good to see chimp swinging his arms again :lol: as i was slightly late to valentines it ended half way through the final task so i didn't get to see much of it

Rod's never gonna see his little brother again :twisted:
  • menace1211 wrote:

He he you said "rod"

LMAO love Beavis and bu77head.
  • punkymcmilli wrote:
    My dogs nickname is sir poops a lot. :mrgreen:

Lol so do we call you "sir scoop alot" then?
  • Expensive for the golf course.... Users who got it during the valentines update are very lucky.
  • punkymcmilli wrote:
    I wish, indoor dog, sir picks up a lot, and sprays a lot.

Lol, not good, but who can hate dogs hey? I love them.