Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Springfield heights bummers

You're farther along than I am then...

I'm not spending a lot of time working on it now. It requires sitting with it and constantly crafting, and I just don't have the patience.

When I do work on it I upgrade a building, then refill all my crafting supplies to the maximum. Upgrade, refill. Upgrade, refill.

Have you unlocked all the characters that can craft yet?
  • I do the same too. It's the only way, otherwise you end up going around in circles. :D
  • There was a glitch at one point that when you stored the modern mansion at full upgrade and bought another one, the qty never changed. I end up with 21 MM. They have the highest value which enabled me to get the Real estate value quicker.
  • Yep - fill, upgrade, refill, repeat. Save filling the pharmaceuticals until you filled the shop, coffee and mats, fill the statues once everything else is full. Just stuck 40m on today after several tapping sessions.
  • I agree, fill up everything and upgrade the highest value items. I finally got Billionaire's haven and I hope they stop with that. Sick of the grind. The time consumption sucks.
  • I guess I was hoping for a glitch somewhere I just couldn't find. Some times it does seem I am in circles I will stock a lot of coffee move to pharmaceuticals and out of coffee by the time I finish my butterfinger! Thanks guys looks like a long road ahead for haven. Don't know if I can keep the focus on it or not!