Forum Discussion

8 years ago

strange / unexpected tasks ... why?

Almost all my characters have a 6 second "learn about christmas" task. Feels to me like some questline is hung or broken or something weird like that.

Also, even after I had 90 or so Springfielders (anti pagans) spray Satyr Willie, and completed the 'Make Satyr Willie Get Sprayed' task as well (both tasks in the "I Willie Follow You Into the Dark Pt 1" quest were marked as done), the tasks to spray/get sprayed remained in everyone's individual task list for several hours.

Is this happening to anyone else?
  • Yeah, I have that 6s task for everyone which makes it really annoying trying to quickly assign people
  • The Spray task is because Reverend Lovejoy was not finished making Holy water. Once he is done, that one should go away.
  • Anyone else notice Bart and Milhouse have started wearing the sunsphere wigs on neighbor visits too? It might be replacing the halloween costume glitch :tongue:
  • "ohboymb;1521135" wrote:
    Yeah, I have that 6s task for everyone which makes it really annoying trying to quickly assign people

To me assigning people one by one is annoying. Without the jobs manager TO would be dead to me.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 36 minutes ago