Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Street Soccer Court

Was just moving some of the items from the event to try and sort out my design ideas when I noticed that the net in the soccer court is the wrong way around, had anyone else noticed this?
  • It has been noted somewhere else on this forum, I'm wondering if it is actually the right way round for a street soccer zone as it would stop the ball rolling away when someone scores a goal and it bounces off the way.....but in saying that, why only on one side??....I dunno...
  • Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.
  • "ldavidgr68;1574393" wrote:
    Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.

they call it soccer cause it's soccer...
  • "ldavidgr68;1574393" wrote:
    Well, the app is developed by people who call it soccer... I guess we are lucky they didn't add horses and a basketball ring.

LOL! I honestly have no clue about soccer (though my mom is from a country that calls it football) but this just made me giggle so much.
  • They stole the one goal from a rich neighbourhoods school, but couldn't steal them both. So without enough net they just painted the boundary on the other wall. Personally, I applaud their moxie. >:)