Forum Discussion

11 years ago

The 2000 goo bonus... Wtf?

Ps.. By the way, two bonuses collected, 1 donut each time! Sooooo unlucky...
  • Oookey, good to know! I will pay more attention next time... ;-)

In any case... 2 bonuses, 1 donut each :-/
  • I have posted the same few minutes ago...
    And the answer is:

NO, because the task only count when you are in town..
    I mean, if you have reached 10000 visiting your friends, and maybe you touched 10050, when you get back the task start from 0, despite that 50 goo you have... The same for me when I have reached the 12.000, I was visiting my friends, so I overachieved, but when I get back to my SF I got the price (1 single donut, sigh) and the task counter reset to 0, even if I was closing to 12.100...

Take care, when you visit your friend and you see you are closing to the target, get back to your city if you don't want to loose any goo...
  • Bonus counter starts after you place the gingerbread house. If you had say 10100 goo when you placed the house the bonus counter will be off by 100 to the total count. Everyone should immediately place the gingerbread house once you reach 10000.
  • Frimar21 wrote:
    I have posted the same few minutes ago...
    And the answer is:

NO, because the task only count when you are in town..
    I mean, if you have reached 10000 visiting your friends, and maybe you touched 10050, when you get back the task start from 0, despite that 50 goo you have... The same for me when I have reached the 12.000, I was visiting my friends, so I overachieved, but when I get back to my SF I got the price (1 single donut, sigh) and the task counter reset to 0, even if I was closing to 12.100...

Take care, when you visit your friend and you see you are closing to the target, get back to your city if you don't want to loose any goo...

Bumping this just to let people know that the goo counter does not reset until you collect your bonus donuts, and any overage is basically wasted. It does not matter if you hit the mark while in your Springfield or visiting friends. I just went over by 1 (tapped a gremlin when I was 1 goo short of 14,000) and it did not count towards my next bonus. Now I have 14,005 goo but my counter reads 0004/2000.

In other words, any goo you earn that puts you over the mark will not count towards your next bonus.
  • I found that i had to go back to my Springfield each time to get it to count. I was only at 950 then went to Friends and got 200, My counter says 1150, but the goo candy says 950. I went to a new friend collected 8 and came back to my Springfield and it counted.