Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Twice the fun! #Sleighbellsringing

“It’s easy if you know this one simple trick”.
  • Set Burns on task to ride in the sleigh. Tap on the outline in the snow: notice it appears to set the task in motion again. Wait patiently for the flying sleigh to approach the place it took off from. As it arrives, tap on the spot where it starts at. There will be two sleighs in flight at the same time, but only for a few moments, then the second sleigh vanishes.
    I noticed this when I had started the task and the sleigh rose up and vanished. I tapped again to see if I had broken something then saw it rise up just as the real one came flying in.
    I wish you could really send it out multiple times, but…
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I can't get it to work. When I tap the spot I get the progress bar.

• Went back and realized I skipped one step. You have to be in edit mode. Sorry for the confusion.
    When I did it I guess I didn’t realize I was in edit mode. Went back to the screen shot and removed the editing I had done.
    This is how it should have looked. I edited it to make the picture easier to see. My bad.

• "spyder1952850;c-2213155" wrote:
    Placement and timing.

come on tell us.. just been to your town as i am 1 of your neighbours, i like the way you have fenced in all your buffalo & other animals in the north of the heights. B)
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "gungadinshir;c-2213172" wrote:
    "spyder1952850;c-2213155" wrote:
    Placement and timing.

come on tell us.. just been to your town as i am 1 of your neighbours, i like the way you have fenced in all your buffalo & other animals in the north of the heights. B)

They are all ready to be slaughtered for Krusty Burger >:) >:)