Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Uter, Hippy or Jesse?

Jesse Grass can do all the recycling and railyard tasks with 50% extra materials. He also has a funny visual task at Krustyburger (granted its only for the 60 minute one).
  • petehd14 wrote:
    Jesse Grass can do all the recycling and railyard tasks with 50% extra materials. He also has a funny visual task at Krustyburger (granted its only for the 60 minute one).

Jesse is one of my favourite characters, & most definitely the best choice as far as the Rail Yard is concerned. Additionally, both his 1 hr. & 8 hr. Visual tasks are amusing. :D
  • If the purpose of your purchase is for the Monorail, then there is no question that Jesse is the best choice. He is the only character that will give you premium payouts for all currencies.
  • Besides the above reasons Jesse is a big help with the worlds largest redwood quest.
  • Yeah but Jesse seems kinda expensive for a character without a building, 100 donuts is a bit of a rip off price imo. He should really be about 80 or 90 donuts which seems a more reasonable price for him.

For just 135 donuts I get could get the hippy, 160 for Uter and 150 for Dewey Largo - they all come with buildings unlike Jesse.

Other premiums besides those four I have got my eye on are Barney, Luann, Akira and maybe Sideshow Mel.

So I may until at least this year's Black Friday rebate sales in November to see if any if those premiums are on sale. If none of those are on sale, then I may get Jesse.
  • If the character you're looking to purchase is mainly for the monorail then Jesse is definitely the best choice as he earns double the amount as the others although slightly over priced as you mentioned but the way that EA have been giving away donuts recently it won't take long to recover those extra 10 or 20 donuts in all honesty.

• Uter is awesome.... that being said... I always advise to wait for the discount day on any of the regularly available items... besides, it sounds like another event is coming, so might have some limited time/event stuff that you might want....

• I wish someone could tell you to tap with your heart. You probably won't get a lot of agreement on which is the best character.

http://i.giphy.com/l2Je55IMhaQvJctRC.gif
  • C0rgano wrote:

Uter is awesome.... that being said... I always advise to wait for the discount day on any of the regularly available items... besides, it sounds like another event is coming, so might have some limited time/event stuff that you might want....

Good advice, I am gonna pass for buying any characters for now.

I am gonna wait until any new rebate deals show up -hopefully for this year's Black Friday, Oktoberfest or Halloween events, where I hope to get some characters on sale.