Forum Discussion

12 years ago

V day hearts

ro33er wrote:
What do you do with the hearts I have 500+ but brought everything. Any ideas if they will release anything else to use them on like they had Santa stockings etc

Not a clue at the moment mate, but I'm saving mine up just nice I got over 600 now, do hope they use them for something and not just take them away like Halloween :( doubt we will get donuts for them as we receiving donuts at each lvl bonus they added......but ya never know ;)
  • Santa stockings were awesome to get premium items for free but it seems the hearts will be wasted at end of feb because there's not enough to use them on. There's only so many ponds you can have before it looks stupid
  • ro33er wrote:
    Santa stockings were awesome to get premium items for free but it seems the hearts will be wasted at end of feb because there's not enough to use them on. There's only so many ponds you can have before it looks stupid

That's what makes me think they will use the hearts for something else ;) I don't know that for sure but can always hope :)
  • They have to do something been so many issues with the game recently like the lol 26 update and v day updates
  • I would wait till feb 27th and if nothing has come by then spend all your hearts. They did say the event will end on the 28th meaning the hearts and what they buy will disappear unless they decide to extend it. I think the update will come sometime soon not any later than the 14th or possible on the 14th for vday, adding ralph and the bunch of other new items giving us still 14 days to collect hearts and do quests which seems like plenty of time, I would think :?:
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    I would wait till feb 27th and if nothing has come by then spend all your hearts. They did say the event will end on the 28th meaning the hearts and what they buy will disappear unless they decide to extend it. I think the update will come sometime soon not any later than the 14th or possible on the 14th for vday, adding ralph and the bunch of other new items giving us still 14 days to collect hearts and do quests which seems like plenty of time, I would think :?:

That sounds like that could be their plan :) would make sense for sure :)
  • I'm saving mine until Feb 28 and if nothing will spend them.
    For all the surplus decorations that make my town look silly I will cash in - rate is $10 per heart.
    At least getting cash is better than losing them for nothing.

I personally do not believe there will be a heart for donut swap as was with the gold coins.