Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Weird thing happened

My guess, and I've never had this happen, is that when the fourth task from yesterday completed you never collected from Number 1. I assume you tried clicking on Number 1. Very strange though.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    My guess, and I've never had this happen, is that when the fourth task from yesterday completed you never collected from Number 1. I assume you tried clicking on Number 1. Very strange though.

I did, because I finished it 3-4 hours before the time ran out. Even if I didn't collect yesterday, I still would have had 1 complete when I went on this morning to do the tasks.
    I've now done all the tasks so I'm not too bothered, was quite weird though.
  • Mine often doesn't register if for some reason the game crashes, that I can understand. But you finished 3/4 hours before the time ran out.
    I can't think why it happened - very strange, but as long as you didn't lose out in the end as the tasks are done, but still weird.
  • phoebexlois wrote:
    Neglecterino wrote:

I did, because I finished it 3-4 hours before the time ran out. Even if I didn't collect yesterday, I still would have had 1 complete when I went on this morning to do the tasks.
    I've now done all the tasks so I'm not too bothered, was quite weird though.

Aha! The game does not give you credit for doing the task until the emblems have been collected. So click the thumbs up of the person that is done with the task. You'll get a pop up saying done and click ok. The $$ and XP will pop up. Collect those yourself or let it autocollect. Then there is a short delay and a pan to Number 1. Short delay and then the emblems pop out. Collect them or let them autocollect. Now the game thinks the task is done.

And while we are talking about this, here is a scenario that has bit people. The finish the fourth task close to the task reset time. They then click Number 1 before the parchment reset time. That causes them to get a repeat of the task from the previous day. That can be good or bad depending on how long it is, and how long the first task would be from the new day if they would wait for the parchment time to come. Some people have a long time between the task reset and the parchment reset, like 8 hrs!. So they can use that to repeat short hour days. etc.

Make sense?