Forum Discussion

3 years ago

What a race !

I hope that no one’s getting hurt :D
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I love this event just for this. If you have Santa Homer skin you can get another contender in the race.
  • This is my “before the race’ party scene. These event animations are great

Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I've created a racing start line. Not finished the design yet.
    https://i.imgur.com/UWOhrXQ.jpg
  • Love the staging areas for the race! Both of you! ?

I put some of them together, but Cat Lady’s is beside her house (ya know how cats are!) and Burns is stationed by the station-he’s hoping to pick up riders from the train station to toss off the sleigh :wink:

Heading to everyone’s Hoods to see what fun things are being done :)
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "4junk3000;c-2214081" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-2214051" wrote:
    I love this event just for this. If you have Santa Homer skin you can get another contender in the race.

Is the sleigh that Santa homer drives an item in the game?

No, it just appears for that job and Homer goes to the Simpson house.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "spritals148;c-2214088" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-2214085" wrote:

When I sent Homer on the race task, he went on his pink snow ski thing, tooling around town. It’s parked near the other sleighs (just to the right of the sleighs parking area) can’t post a pic, sorry.

Yes, that is correct. It's Santa Homer that has a sleigh job.

• "spritals148;c-2214084" wrote:
    Love the staging areas for the race! Both of you! ?

I put some of them together, but Cat Lady’s is beside her house (ya know how cats are!) and Burns is stationed by the station-he’s hoping to pick up riders from the train station to toss off the sleigh :wink:

Heading to everyone’s Hoods to see what fun things are being done :)

i usually keep most of these sleds elsewhere too. This is why I make a temporary scene in town square, only for the event. I will put them all back into their more permanent locations after the event ends. But its fun to build a little party in the square for each holiday. I like to catch wandering chars that come near, and try to put them on tasks like they're drinkin' n' celebrating.
  • Good pic. Hard to see them when they aren't moving, though. If you zoom in on them while they are racing they will come closer together.
  • "frosted1414;c-2214051" wrote:

• "frosted1414;c-2214085" wrote:

When I sent Homer on the race task, he went on his pink snow ski thing, tooling around town. It’s parked near the other sleighs (just to the right of the sleighs parking area) can’t post a pic, sorry.