Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What are you crafting (if anything)?

Most thing I craft
Wailing wall+ spooky wall
  • yasj_84 wrote:
    Most thing I craft
    This. 2.25% & .05% multiplier, respectively.
  • wiedmannaj wrote:
    yasj_84 wrote:
    Most thing I craft
    This. 2.25% & .05% multiplier, respectively.

Me three.
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    Exactly. And a bunch of biohazard walls to spice up Frink's compound.
  • I'm with most on wailing and spooky walls. A bunch of bio Hazzard walls to use up skeletons. I wish there was something else to craft to use up my 10k + bunnies.
  • Wailing walls (now very slowly). Threw up some dead trees and a handful of other things for Halloween flavor, but the mass of its been very *meh*
  • audiomixdon wrote:
    In my inventory, the Wailing Wall doesn't show a multiplier, only a 12hr payout.

Payouts > Multiplier > Conform-o-meter

So anything with a payout will display only the payout. Anything without a payout but a multiplier will just display the multiplier. Anything without either will display the conform-o-meter bonus.

So in this case it displays the payout even though the multiplier is there.
  • Unless something new and of use comes along this week, Bio-Hazard stuff.

I don't like the flashing light on the walls as too much movement does cause lag for some players, so I might just do something with them all flipped backwards.

It really comes down to the last days, then purge resources, not much to craft with eggs/bunnies though.

What we need at the end is a Donut exchange, resources for donuts. Heck even money, not that I really need that either.
  • Spooky Walls, Wailing Walls/Biohazard Tower, Biohazard walls, and halloween balloons. I don't know what else to use the bunny ears, so just balloons. Wailing walls v. Biohazard tower is tough one for me. I decided for now to have 8 towers ,and currently tryingto focus on the multiplier from the Wailing walls.