Forum Discussion

11 years ago

What changed with October 9th update (thanks to TSTOTopix and mrfy)

Thanks for sharing this! :D
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:

There's now code to award the Mutant Peacock properly when you earn him.

What about people who already unlocked the peCock but didn't get it?

Thanks for the info btw :)
  • Good that they're still tweaking the menu. I like it a lot, but not everything has been categorized yet.
  • It didn't fixed the trick or treat task, I again lost all my bags, being back to 0 bags opened... I am going in a loop, there is always one counter that goes back to 0./10.. Back to 7/10 for the kids and 4/10 for the bags.... :roll: not opening any bags until I have the kids done with the task, hoping the counter won't go back to 0/10. For either the kids or the bags. It looks like I have a bug in the bug... I just want to be done with the task! It is my third time starting this task over...wish I had 10 kids who could finished the task at the same time.

Edit because I have my contact lenses and my arms are not long enough...older people will understand :oops:
  • I thought that the trick or treating task just repeated anyway. Well that is what I am telling myself anyway, and I'm sure I read on here that it will progress on the 20th.

Gutted about the ufo thing, I just bought ammo.
  • Thanks, as always! :)

neuroheart wrote:
    Good that they're still tweaking the menu. I like it a lot, but not everything has been categorized yet.

I thought the same thing. Fantastic update to the menus, it was REALLY needed.
  • finagenesse wrote:
    It didn't fixed the trick or treat task, I again lost all my bags, being back to 0 bags opened... I am going in a loop, there is always one counter that goes back to 0./10.. Back to 7/10 for the kids and 4/10 for the bags.... :roll: not opening any bags until I have the kids done with the task, hoping the counter won't go back to 0/10. For either the kids or the bags. It looks like I have a bug in the bug... I just want to be done with the task! It is my third time starting this task over...wish I had 10 kids who could finished the task at the same time.

Edit because I have my contact lenses and my arms are not long enough...older people will understand :oops:

Well, my English is poor, so maybe it could be a misunderstanding.. but I remember a popup menu telling that we will go trough this task till the 20th, so to the end of the "stage one", this is done to help us collecting bags, that's all...
  • madfish86 wrote:
    finagenesse wrote:
    It didn't fixed the trick or treat task, I again lost all my bags, being back to 0 bags opened... I am going in a loop, there is always one counter that goes back to 0./10.. Back to 7/10 for the kids and 4/10 for the bags.... :roll: not opening any bags until I have the kids done with the task, hoping the counter won't go back to 0/10. For either the kids or the bags. It looks like I have a bug in the bug... I just want to be done with the task! It is my third time starting this task over...wish I had 10 kids who could finished the task at the same time.

Finagresse, after your kids have finished their trick-or-treat tasks, are you clicking the taskbar first or the thumbs up over the kids? If you don't click the taskbar first, I don't think you get credited for it as one of the x/10.

I noticed the same thing for the board and nail. After I collected enough nails to upgrade to Level 5, I just clicked "Build It" instead of clicking the taskbar first and didn't get credit for completing the task. I had to gather another 6 nails and then tried it again.

The walkthrough in the FAQ section says we have to do the trick-or-treat task three times.

What I finally realized is that in order not to lose the credit for the bags I have to wait until I have all the kids completed, before opening my bags otherwise I lose everything and never get it complete. I am presently doing this task for the fourth time...