Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Wolfcastle update tommorrow??

subii42 wrote:
Just read something that made me a little excited, the post got deleted as there was a link to another site attached to it

That's exactly why it was deleted. Speculate away! But no links or images/dialogue from hacked accounts.

Would be cool to get this tomorrow, I've reserved a spot for it.
  • lll3lucky wrote:
    lissarv68 did retract her post saying that she forgot that she sped up some tiles to get as far as she has. For me...I'm just at building the tattoo parlor. I only sped up a few tiles in the beginning when they reached 6 doughnuts but decided to stop because I want my doughnuts in case we get an awesome update :)

I'm so used to considering the tile similar to land expansions that I completely forgot it was required for parts of this! Ooops and I made that guide, lol.

Sorry for the confusion.

If you speed the tiles up to get to the point where you can complete the buildings then you should be done.

How's that?

I did not speed up any buildings or quests, just some tiles. I especially did it during the tile losing period.
  • terrylee883 wrote:
    Update would be great. I just finished squid story this morning.

Be sure to spell out that you sped up some tiles, otherwise you'll get a ton of confused questions. :shock: :D LOL
  • cl891 wrote:
    HillyBillyOli wrote:
    At least say what the post said.

It spelt out the expected quest line for Wolfcastle.

Oh that's old news for me. I was expecting something new like building pictures or something.
  • L_B_123XD wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    wsjm1984 wrote:
    I still think it will be another week, people are still doing the Squidport quests....

4th July........ :)

I have not sped up any of the quests or buildings, I started about 12 hours later than everybody else. I completed my last task (Milhouse/Martin Crypto Barn) this morning. So I would guess that the majority of people are wrapping up this week.

Really? I'm only at turban outfitters, it seems like that's impossible because of the whole 3 days to build 2 tiles I've reached now.

I'm on the same boat. Last building was Turban Outfitters & now I'm waiting for tile #21 so I can continue the quest line