Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Zombie dog

That dog is wicked 8)

Brings back so many memories of the 1st Halloween with squishing all the zombies
:mrgreen:
  • Haha I love it too! I love tapping all the Halloween characters. The Bart raven is my new favorite premium, I follow him around to tap him he's just that cute! Haha
  • EA really did spoil us this year. I think that now Halloween is going to always be the update to look forward to from now on. The biggest and the best.

@Neo I think that's why I like it so much squishing zombies last year was the greatest thing since sliced bread.
  • bee88161 wrote:
    Haha I love it too! I love tapping all the Halloween characters. The Bart raven is my new favorite premium, I follow him around to tap him he's just that cute! Haha

I like to see how long I can keep him in the air for. I never new if by tapping him in the air he actually flew longer, but it never stopes me.

It makes me happy that all yous are enjoying your first Halloween as much as we all did with our first. :D
  • am4692 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    Haha I love it too! I love tapping all the Halloween characters. The Bart raven is my new favorite premium, I follow him around to tap him he's just that cute! Haha

I like to see how long I can keep him in the air for. I never new if by tapping him in the air he actually flew longer, but it never stopes me.

It makes me happy that all yous are enjoying your first Halloween as much as we all did with our first. :D

Haha yes he's so adorable!

Oh man I'm having a blast lol, my dad is playing too (also his first Halloween) all we spoke about at dinner was the game..mum was getting a little cranky :P
  • HawleyBDB wrote:
    firesoul19 wrote:
    Anyone have an opinion of which is better: the cemetery or the pet cemetery? Wasn't playing last year, so I want to buy one of them, but not enough donuts for both.

I went for the pet cemetery, only because I love the pet statues on the gate. It's smaller, but I think it looks the best... Love it man... You can see animations of paw prints coming from the ground to lol :P

Yes, each is the same in a sense it comes down to personal choice. The pet cemetery is a little smaller and has zombie paws coming out the ground as animation. The people cemetery is a bit bigger and it's animation is zombie hands. So it's up to you. Which one do I like more, I'd say the pet cemetery. I like the animation better.
  • am4692 wrote:
    @Neo I think that's why I like it so much squishing zombies last year was the greatest thing since sliced bread.

The squishing zombies was great werent it :mrgreen: I liked when the characters got turned into zombies too was great