Forum Discussion

10 years ago

i need money!

If you're on very often, set characters to the shortest task possible and harvest them as soon as they are done. Repeat.
Eventually the money builds up. :D
  • Upper90Ninja wrote:
    If you're on very often, set characters to the shortest task possible and harvest them as soon as they are done. Repeat.
    Eventually the money builds up. :D

thanks for the tips mate, is there anything else? haha
  • I built houses that pay well. Brown houses are good if you collect whenever you can, but blue houses allow you rest between collecting. It may take a week or more to buy the houses and land and build, but in the long run you will get everything back and more. I have over 100 million game cash now, and I own all non-premium houses and items. I just finished Burn's Money Mountain which costs about 11 million or so. I have tons of blue houses, and I try to collect 3 times a day (although sometimes it is just 2). One day I will bulldoze those blue houses, but I like how they give me XP to finish the latest stage over and over collecting 3 donuts multiple times.
  • Here are the 4 things I did:

1. Send characters on their highest paying tasks. If you have Premium Skins for your characters use them since they pay out at a higher rate.
    2. Don't waste money on items that don't pay out (unless they are needed to perform tasks).
    3. If you spend Donuts only use them for more characters, buildings that pay out or items that increase your payout. There are plenty of inexpensive items that will increase your Tree Hugging, Vanity, Obedience etc...
    4. Don't buy Land until you need it. Why waste money on land if you have nothing to put on it?

About TSTO Tips & Guides

Share your gameplay tips, how-to's and gameplay guides for The Simpsons: Tapped Out.2,679 PostsLatest Activity: 12 years ago