Ideas

Sglenn5106
New Spectator
18 days ago
New

Not getting coins after objectives

I haven't getting coins In NHL 25 after compleated objectives. I finished weekly and only got one 7000. I did not get the 31,000 for finishing the catagory and all the objections. Is this happening to anyone else?

• I reported this about 8 days ago and still not answer to the problem.  How can I send a video when I press an objective for coins, then rush to grab my phone? That's a second or two.  Obviously this not just an isolated issue. AND I still can't play In any NHL arena. I go to the arena section In "My Collection" and there are icons, but none I can buy or trade for. I need to TALK, not AI chat with someone. I'm owed about 85-90,000 coins. It's a crap shoot weather I should play and get nothing for it. (These are objectives that say 7,000 coins (upon completion) There have been two updates and still no resolution to our problems. This is ridiculous.

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Can you tell me specifically which objectives are not granting coins? Make sure they don't say HUT XP. There are many objectives that grant XP. Especially, ones worth 7,000. So, it's possible there is some confusion about the reward. Please take a look at those objectives again and if they say coins and you're not being rewarded, get me a screenshot of the objectives you're not getting the correct reward for.

204347d9f0306c8b
      New Spectator

I really hope you are being taken seriously.  I have submitted to emails, only 4 days now. So I guess I will need to be patient.  Only issue is is that it is not enjoyable considering everything you need to do to upgrade involves collecting coins, doing objectives. Good luck.

EA_Aljo

Both consoles have a built in game DVR. Just complete the objective and record a clip. It will automatically capture the last few minutes of whatever you were doing.

Also, again, most objectives offer XP, not coins.

EA_Aljo

Hi there. Would you be able to get me a video showing where you're completing the objectives and coins are not being granted? I understand you may not be able to do this until the next set of objectives. We really need to see it happening in order to get this investigated.

dbace7
      New Spectator

Same issue. I put a post in other forum before I found this. I'm not getting coins for daily or weekly and various other objectives. I get all the cards from objectives but don't get coins. I don't have video of completing objectives and not getting coins but the screen for weekly says you've completed everything. Makes it a lot harder to buy packs and cards. I only noticed it completing the weekly and expecting a big coin adjustment to buy something. When I didn't get the coins I started paying attention and saw that it was for daily and other objectives as well. Again, I'm getting the card rewards but not the coins. Not going to be able to buy any early access packs before they are gone. 

EA_Aljo

You are rewarded XP and not coins. Take a look at the rewards again. You'll see that it mentions HUT XP. These rewards go towards the XP path.

spezza4444
      New Spectator

https://youtu.be/H6JzmnlZqw4?si=uo8IT7ltbJ-UxkyE  I hope this help I have 17 completed objective right now that I can claim but I will not because I will lose so much money, I lose over 1000 coins everyday doing daily because I need to get the hat trick cards but can't get money from it so frustrating when you paid 138 cad$ on a game 

204347d9f0306c8b
      New Spectator

I have lost out on 100k plus coins. EA, you really need video.  I have video, stills, plenty of evidence. I would think that there are quite a few people experiencing this. I really wish EA would be accountable. 

About NHL 25 Bug Reports

Report bugs in NHL 25 in this community forum.Latest Activity: 8 hours ago