Forum Discussion

DeepPurpIe
Rising Rookie
3 months ago

My old forum name??

Sorry,

not sure if this is in the right space but does anyone know how to connect my old forum name and image to this new space?? 

• Your forum name here mirrors the one on other EA platforms, for example the EA App.  If you'd like to change it, go to ea.com, sign in, open Account Settings > About Me, and enter the new name.

Custom avatars are currently only available for EA employees and a few players with special rank.  There's some discussion of allowing everyone else to use the avatars that show up in the EA App, but that's far from decided.

If you'd like to leave feedback about either of these, please use the Feedback forum:

EA Forums - Questions & Feedback | EA Forums

• Your forum name here mirrors the one on other EA platforms, for example the EA App.  If you'd like to change it, go to ea.com, sign in, open Account Settings > About Me, and enter the new name.

Custom avatars are currently only available for EA employees and a few players with special rank.  There's some discussion of allowing everyone else to use the avatars that show up in the EA App, but that's far from decided.

If you'd like to leave feedback about either of these, please use the Feedback forum:

EA Forums - Questions & Feedback | EA Forums