Forum Discussion

Tylytys
Seasoned Newcomer
3 hours ago

CHEL small and fast backhand meta. So disappointed.

This year there was really good change this to be best hockey ever. Play hockey pass shoot one timers etc.

But no. Everybody has 95 speed small winger and they fly past defenders and forehand backhand and score every time.

So utterly stupid way to play hockey. Speed is still king nothing else matters. Small and lighting fast forwards are just way too OP.

So sad. I really thought this is gonna be the year we get to play proper hockey.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Can you get some video of this? It would be good to see what your defense is doing. I've mostly been playing WoC and haven't been seeing a lot of breakaways. I also play pretty conservative D and tend not to cross the blue line unless all opposing players are deep enough in their zone.

• EA_Aljosaid that game speed has been reduced. They got lots of feedback. 

I agree with that the game is still too fast. The speed should be reduced even more, why?

This is hockey and its team game. It would be nice to have more passing in the game. Situations should be built trough passing. More realism to the game please. If you create smallest player, its fine but small players should be much weaker = you lose puck easily. Then all 5 players cant be smallest players what you can create in CHEL.

One thing you could also change in CHEL. Forwards should play with forward builds. Defenders should play with defender builds.  Now there have been many nhl versiosn  where 90% of the players are playing with puck moving defenceman.