Forum Discussion

googz80
Newcomer
4 hours ago

FLASHING LOBBIES

Can we please address the constant flashing and glitching lobbies?  I feel like I am going to have a seizure for god's sake. This is basic stuff guys.

Secondly can you please update the lobbies.  It looks like I am playing a game from 1996.  I understand the lobbies looking like that in NHL 94 Rewind, but for current lobbies it should be sharp and bright.  We all pay thousands of dollars for these amazing tv's with next level colour but all we get is a black VCR looking lobby.  

Thirdly, can you please run seasons for a full 12 months this year.  Ending the game a month before the next one releases is not fair.  We pay for 12 months so we should get a full 12 month experience.

Lastly,  asking me to pay for a "Battle Pass" after I just paid a hundred dollars for the game is laughable.  Free games to download like Fortnite have "Battle Passes" to make money since the game is free.  You are making people pay for the game and then asking them to pay more money to receive "rewards" such as gloves and toques.  It truly is a disgrace at this point on how money hungry EA has become.  Time to go back to the drawing board and make the customers happy. 

I hope you can take this positive criticism and MAKE EA GREAT AGAIN!

Ampereturn
    Seasoned Novice

Yes,exactly, that was my request for many years. There are too many flashing and blinking objects in this game. Now they've made it even worse. They have to realize that we are playing this game several hours per day and like you said, with this approach we are going to have a seizure soon. 

Kulkija_9
      Seasoned Novice

And now we are sitting in that lockerroom largest time cause couldn't find game without cpugame or cpugoalie

• I agree. 
    Its obvious that the EA sports NHL team is not doing very well financially. I think fewer games are bought every year.
    I can't find any other reason why the game is in such a poor state. Basic things are not done and the focus is on making some stupid monster costumes to CHEL 3on3 PRACTICE mode. Pathetic attemp to try get more money. That mode or matchmaking is not even working. I have 0 friends who play this mode.

Another thing is HUT cards. They create those too much, of course because they get more money.
    This is probably where their time will go. 

Every single year i wish that another company would publish a hockey game. And about same kind of game modes. 
    After that probably EA NHL department would go bankrupt.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Thank you for the feedback on this. I'm now locking this thread to prevent further responses making assumptions and providing misinformation.