Forum Discussion

GiveMeDaPuck
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Jersey Logo Not Unlocking

Anyone else not able to unlock the center crest logo for their EASHL club? I believe it may be glitched due to our club playing a lot of games in the early release when hockey bags weren't unlocking. Any help would be greatly appreciated, jerseys are kind of a big deal and we don't want to have to start a new club.

• Has your club played a game recently? I got all the bags my club missed after completing a game

GiveMeDaPuck
      Seasoned Newcomer

Yea, they played 17 games last night and still didn't get them...we have bags unlocking, just no ability to add logos.

I'm also about a level 20 something skater and haven't unlocked a single skater bag

chamulaa5
        Newcomer

Obviously, a ton of people are having this issue including myself, does EA intend to fix this or do they just expect us to restart all of our club progress and remake the club? If that’s the case, they should refund everyone who purchased the game for Early access at the very least… 

• I replied to a thread asking this same question, logos for jerseys, centre ice and such are found within Club Arena Bags, I have never seen them not offered in the first arena bag you get.

• I believe this issue is for clubs who had leveled up to 10 or further during the early access. There was a bug with the bags and once fixed if you were already a level 10 you didn’t get the bag needed for the logos. The only fix I have found so far is to completly restart the club and all the progress which I do not want to do.