Forum Discussion

7df81e6108e66429
Rising Novice
28 days ago

My thoughts so farrr.......

Well,we finally got some news about NHL 25 and it was none other than the reveal trailer which kind of got screwed up by the inadvertent leak,but I digress as it was only 2 days early.

Ofcouse, the reveal trailer(as many have said,and I agree),Im not gonna invest alot of mental energy into it. Hopefully,very soon they will give us a video itinerary of each mode preview like they usually do and ofcourse me its ONLY about Franchise,Creation,Presentation and overall gameplay(Only Offline!).

This new IceQ doesnt really get me amped up cause ive never had a problem facing the opponents net while setting up an offense(Toeing the blue line),but then again this is all just brand new so im hoping we'll see more info and more of what IceQ can do IN GAME!

I dont know what they are talking about when it comes to 1 timers like theyre non existent?!?!?

-I get at least 2-3 1 timer goals per game

The biggest ive heard so far that i am psyched about is the new animations!!!

I just hope that with those new animations they are also micro and not only macro.

I hope facial emotions are FINALLY incorporated into the game

• I’m excited that we finally got some news about NHL 25, even though the reveal trailer was leaked a couple of days early. I’m not putting too much stock into the trailer itself, but I’m really looking forward to the detailed mode previews, especially for Franchise, Creation, Presentation, and overall gameplay—specifically for offline modes.

The thing I’m most excited about so far is the new animations. I’m hoping they include both micro and macro animations and that we finally get some realistic facial emotions in the game

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

As far as one timers go, they are more skill based now. So, better timing equals a better shot. While this affects one timers in general, it's more beneficial for shots from farther out than the usual in close, cross-crease goals.

75fd980e1b183900
      New Novice

Does this imply that all 1Ts are now only manual, or can we still queue a 1T a second or so early via LT and up? 

By saying our "timing" matters, that sounds like it's a manual-only thing. Or am I misunderstanding 

NYR224
        Seasoned Scout

Timing is probably crucial, but you'll have to wait for more news!

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Better timing gets you a better shot, but you can still just hold up to shoot  1Ts.

NYR224
    Seasoned Scout

I’m excited that we finally got some news about NHL 25, even though the reveal trailer was leaked a couple of days early. I’m not putting too much stock into the trailer itself, but I’m really looking forward to the detailed mode previews, especially for Franchise, Creation, Presentation, and overall gameplay—specifically for offline modes.

The thing I’m most excited about so far is the new animations. I’m hoping they include both micro and macro animations and that we finally get some realistic facial emotions in the game

RSall14
    Seasoned Novice

They really need to stop pushing this "skill based" narrative when all it does is give an extra boost.