Forum Discussion

FilipCroat
Rising Newcomer
28 days ago

New leagues in NHL 25

Are there any new leagues in NHL 25 and are existing one's incorporated into Franchise mode ?

And are there any new national teams ? It would be fun to start with NT in Division 2 A and reach Elite division :) 

• FilipCroat 

I really hope, that EA Sports would've added some new leagues to the NHL 25. If we don't take into account  IIHF tournaments, which EA Sports added to the NHL 22. NHL 18 is the previous game, to which EA Sports has added new leagues. Then they added HockeyAllsvenskan and ICE Hockey League, in addition to these they added tournaments CHL (Champions Hockey League) and Spengler Cup. After than we haven't get new leagues to the NHL, if we don't take into account IIHF tournaments, which EA Sports added to the NHL 22.

I wanted see some of these leagues in the game:

• Mestis (2nd tier in Finland), 10 teams
    • Swiss League (2nd tier in Switzerland), 10 teams
    • DEL2 (2nd tier in Germany), 14 teams
    • Slovak Extraliga, 12 teams
    • PWHL (Women's league in North America), 6 teams
    • Junior leagues USHL, 16 teams  and NAHL, 35 teams 

NCAA D1 would be a great addition to the NHL 25, but I not believe, that EA Sports would've added this league to the game. 

SnizzBarDizz2oh
      New Rookie

We would know 100% if the NCAA teams were added. It would be fantastic if they could acquire the license and add NCAA Division 1 teams. 

Also, heck yeah! put the NAHL in the game XD

admiral745
      Seasoned Traveler

100% agree with all of these league additions. All leagues and their players should be in the game, sadly, I highly doubt we will see it, despite so much demand for it. 

Pedrosjan68
      Rising Newcomer

I think there won't be any of these leagues, but I'd like to be wrong..

NYR224
    Seasoned Scout

As for whether there are any new leagues or teams, we won’t know for sure until the game releases on October 4. Hopefully, EA will introduce some exciting additions and improvements. Until then, we’ll just have to keep our fingers crossed!