Forum Discussion

j8satizpznyc
Newcomer
2 hours ago

NHL 2025 Music

Dear EA Sports team, and everyone else who is interested in this matter

I have been following your NHL game series with great interest since the 1990s. I have paid particular attention to the music selections in the game. Music, alongside the game itself, is my biggest point of interest, as I am also involved in the world of hockey and responsible for the music choices at my local hockey team’s events. I have received great tips from your games regarding event music selections.

Music plays a huge role in the energy of a hockey event, from both the players’ and the audience’s perspectives. Energetic and engaging music creates a unique atmosphere that boosts the morale of both players and spectators. When powerful rhythms and familiar songs are played, the audience gets excited and cheers for their team.

For players, music serves as a motivating factor that can increase confidence and focus. For example, an energetic song played at the start of the game can help create a winning mentality and mentally prepare players for the challenge. The audience, on the other hand, experiences a sense of community as they sing and dance together to the music. This shared experience heightens the excitement of the game and makes it unforgettable.

The power of music lies in its ability to not only uplift spirits but also connect people and create memorable moments that linger long after the game.

Now, regarding feedback.

I don’t know who selects the songs for your games, but over the past ten years, it has felt like the type of music typically played at a real hockey event has been almost completely forgotten. Does a record label pay you for choosing their tracks, or how have you ended up with these selections in the music for NHL 2025?

In a list of 40 songs, there are only 3-4 tracks I can imagine playing in a game.

Make EA Great Again, Please.

P.S. If you need help, I can create a list for you at half the price you are currently paying the list compiler for a 40-song collection of music that can be played in ice rinks worldwide. I assume you also want an authentic and genuine atmosphere in your games.

Manster54White
    Seasoned Traveler

Is High Speed on ice" one of them? it should be. Look up Talas. Also "driving on ice" by the epicureans. If you can't find that I can email .

Manster54White
    Seasoned Traveler

also "Ice" by crack the sky lyric: "Are you afraid of the ice?" for guys that turtle in fights.