Forum Discussion

Brozer11
Newcomer
16 hours ago

NHL 25 , …….Be a PRO…..

Well guys, i have my doubts regarding any thing about revamping BAP in the version 2025.We have , news regading the game play, AI , the confrontations, even the new Franchise mode , but !!!NO NEWS regarding Be a Pro!   this would be AN INSTANT BUY !  Why so?  If EA doesn t care less , just remove it !

take care of the needs of your customers !,

admiral745
    Seasoned Traveler

I would guess that changes to Franchise would result in changes to BAP. though likely not the changes people are wanting to BAP, I do understand that if they are doing Franchise changes this year, then BAP would be a likely target for next year or the next. That would be my best guess, but finding out what changes happen in Franchise mode, will likely provide you with some insight into plans for BAP. So far what I have seen in regards to information on any meaningful changes to NHL this year, has been minimal, so I am not holding my breath in regards to these things, will have to wait until the 27th when we actually get to access the game. We can expect either happy posts or extremely annoyed posts from many people at that point.