Forum Discussion

BigWh69angSlang
Seasoned Newcomer
6 days ago

NHL 25 Feedback

Title. Unless you’re looking for peewee hockey simulator 2025 then it’s a must purchase. Gameplay is so slow and the players do not know how to interact with the puck. 

Edit: Modified the title to better reflect the content of the thread. -CM

thecrackfoxx
    Seasoned Newcomer

This is the worst NHL I’ve ever played. I’ve been playing these games since SEGA genesis. 
    in typical EA fashion, they completely nerf the hitting, which was the biggest part of last game. They never seems to build on anything, it’s the same game with certain things turned up and others turned down.
     This game is basically ‘skate around until a one-timer from the point opens up. 
    It doesn’t appear to me that anyone at EA has ever watched a NHL game.

If I worked at EA, I would be ashamed to say so. This is criminal you charge this much for a trash game. And don’t even get me started on the early access. What kind of shisters make the Huges brothers perk for early access in the previous game? 

Not that EA cares, but this is my last NHL purchase, which is sad because I use to love these games

joshawha
      Newcomer

You'll be buying nhl 26 bud. And have you ever played a real hockey game? This is the best game in years. 

• Fix the AI. The AI has been so bad for me they are not going to the bench they dont take the puck when they have 100% change to get it anf fix penalties i got tripping penalty when i touched the puck but the player still fell

• I totally agree with you. My 81 overall goalie is not blocking **bleep** and my players don't know how to take the puck.

• I totally agree with you. My 81 overall goalie is not blocking **bleep** and my players don't know how to take the puck. 

Edit: If you have Kirk Mclean as a goalie do not use it, its the worst goalie he cant block anything