Forum Discussion

Manster54White
Seasoned Rookie
5 days ago

NHL 25 Pre Order roster player breakdown by position

I have broken down the contents of the NHL 25 preorder player roster. This will give you a better idea of where your franchise players line up compared to league average.

The "All NHL" column is how many players are "NHL level" players at each position given 14 forwards and 7 dmen per team. The next 4 columns  are first broken down by number of player per overall rating.

The second group shows what the highest rated person for each forward line would be if they were evenly distributed amongst the teams. F 384 is the player rating of the last player who would qualify for a starting forward line. F448 would be the last forward taken if each team takes the top 14 available.

For the defensemen D 192 is overall rating of the last defensemen that would be taken if every team took the highest rated players available. D 224 is the last defensemen that would be taken if every team took 7 defensemen.

If you are a franchise builder like me this will help you determine which teams are the most challenging and if you just want to play it helps show which teams will provide the most punch.

I will provide franchisee breakdowns by team next.

No RepliesBe the first to reply