Forum Discussion

Simmerbk
Seasoned Newcomer
4 days ago

Nhl 25 xbox

Hello!

why isn't nhl 25 coming to xbox one s? anyone know?

tmed88
    Seasoned Newcomer

I bought it on the series S. Check the Microsoft Store.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Xbox Series S/X and PS5 are supported so that we can take advantage of the additional power of those systems. Unfortunately, we would have to sacrifice features so the game could still run well on the older consoles.

Simmerbk
    Seasoned Newcomer

Thx for the anser bad but time to buy new console mayby my xbox is 8 years now so 

warrenscaff2
      New Novice

I'm guessing you have the Xbox one s with disc drive unfortunately that's old gen NHL 25 is only on the new generation consoles i.e Xbox series s/x and PS5 (Xbox series s is white without disc drive and 500mb storage and the black series s is 1tb both with disc drives and of course the series x is the big black cube with disc) hope that helps clear it up I know it's a bummer but tbh if you have the old gen s that is still worth quite a bit of money because of the disc drive so you could go to a shop that buys and sells consoles and stuff and do a trade or whatever you may have to pay a little bit of money but I assure you not that much towards a new Gen series s (used)👍🏻🏒🥅

Simmerbk
        Seasoned Newcomer

Yes but I think my is to old is 8 years old so I dont think i dont can get match for it. So thats bad 

Simmerbk
    Seasoned Newcomer

Bad for my i can not play nhl 25 or new game becus my Mother sats no to new console but im 26 years old :(