Forum Discussion

slickster195263
Seasoned Novice
5 days ago

Offline sliders not saving.

So once again the slider sets do not save on the main menu screen or when you load your franchise.  You even have to go out after every game and reset them again. This is so frustrating every year the same but this year is the worst it's ever been.

admiral745
    Seasoned Adventurer

Yep, and it also seems to be resetting your rules occassionally, so I have had to go in and re-do them, which is super annoying and frustrating. 

admiral745
      Seasoned Adventurer

yep, which makes it more annoying that it carried over

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

If you change the sliders, then save and exit, then load back in, are they still not saving?

WigglyEwe
      Seasoned Newcomer

They will save if you simulate full games in your regular season after you save your sliders. If you go into a sim and simulate the 1st period then want to play the 2nd period, your sliders reset to default. Or if you want to start and play a game yourself the sliders automatically revert back to default. You have to change and switch to your custom sliders before every game you play. This happened last year too, honestly is so annoying and feels like it should be such an easy change. 

Please look into this!

EA_Aljo

Thank you for those steps. I'll get this reported to the team.

admiral745
      Seasoned Adventurer

Exactly what WigglyEwe said. Rules will also reset themself, even if you set them when going into play a game, sometimes the rules have reverted again, so you have to change it back once in game. Such a frustrating issue, for it to be like this 2 years in a row, I would say this year, it needs to be fixed 

slickster195263
      Seasoned Novice

No they don't, I tried ensuring they were set, saved and then exited then went back in and they reverted to nhl25.  Even after playing one game in franchise and then exiting to main menu they change straight back to standard sliders,  it's worse than it was in nhl 24.

EA_Aljo

Thanks. This has been reported to the team. Appreciate the feedback, everyone!