Forum Discussion

Stubo_NHL24
New Adventurer
6 hours ago

One timers feedback

Please make the one timers harder or even better, nerf it. 

I get the thinking behind it but as always adding gimmicks to the game only gives people something to abuse. By having the one timers in the game its lead to people just skating in circles with one player until they find somebody open for one. 

Offline it works well because the cpu doesn't look for it constantly. Offline gameplay is actually really enjoyable and I can see why certain things were added. 

Just my opinion but more thought needs to be put into these arcade style features. By making them over powered  only  leads to one thing, EVERYONE doing the same thing over and over again.  By all means add new features but don't make them the main feature of gameplay. 

A simple way to stop it being abused would be to remove the highlighted player open for the one timer. Let players figure out who is open and if the pass is perfect and the connection when taking the shot is perfect then have it light up green then. 

I swear if you removed the pressure system and the one timers and went with what is left you'd have an awesome game.

MSaf19
    Seasoned Rookie

Agreed, and specifically the D to D one timers from the blue line. Why is their defensive defenceman with 75 slapshot accuracy scoring on 90% of his one-timers from the blue line with no screen in front of the goalie?

• I just played my HUT champs matches and I played only half of them becouse 2-3 opponents have a 20 minutes time attack and just skating around and trying to find that one timer and I can t get that puck becouse they skating around and just passing to the blue line and waiting. Its crazy how they say its skill based one timers when 90% of them going in.Absolutely everyone can hit that green, so where ir skill in here.

phomi99
      Rising Scout

I play 7 games went 6-1 and I had to spam D2D one timers. The most boring undeserving feeling ever. It would be nice if we could hit people off the puck so they just can't cycle in ur zone for 15min spamming one timers.

kKOV27
    New Adventurer

Even for the michigan its a trick very hard to do in the real life... and in nhl we just need to press 1 buttom , it should be harder to do like in the nhl 23. Even me i wasn't able to do it. but yes d to d are way too OP