Forum Discussion

slickster195263
Seasoned Novice
2 days ago

Sliders in franchise

Am I the only one that finds the slider set doesn't stick when saved both in the main menu when I exit the game and then start up another time and also in franchise mode after one game played back to the franchise menu and they've reverted to standard nhl25 sliders.  This is on a xbox series  s.

Cote12
    Seasoned Newcomer

Nope! This was an issue last game too. Even if you create sliders and save them, the game will automatically revert back to its default settings after you play a game. It is extremely frustrating and insulting that they haven’t fixed it—let alone LAST year, but even now for the next game. 

• Offcourse I know how to save them but once again they  don't  stay saved, we need to make  some noise about this to get it fixed in a patch as usually the only things sorted are online things

• Yeah, i have the same problem on PS5. It is massively annoying. In franchise mode the settings constantly change themselves, they often return to default, you have to constantly change it and what is worse is even if you create and save preset and the game shows your preset is loaded, it very often isn't! If you look into the settings, it shows your preset is loaded but the specific settings are default, you need to switch from your preset to something other and then switch back to your preset and it will then load your settings (just to change them little while later again).

• When you set your sliders right at the last one ai settings it will show the option at the bottom to press the right thumb stick in to save your preset and will Then give you the option to name your sliders setting then in the general settings when asks which preset to use scroll left or right to your settings and select but I had the same problem at first 👍🏻🏒🥅

Andochiefs
      Seasoned Newcomer

Doesn’t matter I have different pre sets saved but they revert back to original when you go into a game 

Andochiefs
    Seasoned Newcomer

Can they please fix this.. this is really annoying it’s happening to me also 

slickster195263
      Seasoned Novice

Please mention it in the bugs section so the more times it appears there the more chance of it getting attention