Forum Discussion

EA_Aljo
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
5 days ago

Update On Missing WoC Rewards

Hello, NHL Fans! There was an issue this past weekend where WoC clubs were not earning rewards for leveling up. This was fixed so that they would be granted correctly going forward. We know many of you missed out on the rewards up to that point so a grant for these is in the works! I'll provide an update as soon as I have some news.

10/4 Edit: The missing rewards have now been granted. Thanks for sticking with us, everyone!

• Why do you release a game that is not ready to be played. Why do you release a game with bugs. Back when you had to release a game on discs you put out the final product and put the best you could forward. You don’t get a pass to put out unfinished work and tell people “sorry” for every bug you have to fix and update you have to make you should give people money back. It’s a shame. Of your not making a new game then don’t release it like it’s a new game. Build on what you have and release updates in increments that you charge way less for. You should be ashamed of yourselves

SpikeTJD
    Rising Rookie

Hopefully soon. Level 17 and not having a uniform logo is annoying 

• Does this mean at some point my club will be able to put a logo on our jersey and on our center ice?

SpikeTJD
    Rising Rookie

Level 18 and still not got helmet or shoulder logos? Is that normal? 

EA_Aljo
      Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

That may not unlock until level 20. If you hit 25 and don't have it, let me know. Thanks!

Ctrav52
    Rising Newcomer

Why can’t we still put logos on our uniforms or even get a new arena bag? Our club level is in the 20s

• Still haven’t received my club lvl 10 arena bag so im missing jersey front logos however i got 20 and on plz help. Club name is The Toledo Mud Sharks