Forum Discussion

EA_Aljo
Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager
19 days ago

Welcome to NHL 25 and Introduction

Hello, NHL Fans! I just wanted to take a moment to welcome everyone to NHL 25 and introduce myself. For those of you new here, my main role as the EA NHL forums Community Manager is to support you all. That means gathering your feedback, relaying your issues and providing the latest game updates. You'll also see me engaging on gameplay, strategy, features, etc. I'm a long time veteran of this series and it's something I'm incredibly passionate about. I want to make sure your voices are heard so please feel free to tag me in any posts or send me a private message if you need to get my attention. I'll do my best to respond.

Something else I'm also responsible for is moderation. We want the EA NHL forums to be a welcome and friendly place for all. This doesn't mean we don't accept negative feedback. As long as it's constructive and not breaking the rules, that's fine. We want to hear what you're struggling with as  much as we want to know what you're liking. Your feedback is highly valuable and plays a big part in each year's new game as well as the post launch updates. Just make sure you keep the rules in mind. There's a list of them here

See you all on the ice! Game on!!

• EA_AljoGlad to have you on board also this year. Your efforts to support us I appreciate very much again.

I don't have the game yet. However I guess the following improvements are going to catch me😁

• toggle the visibility of the pressure meter on the ice👍
    • player likeness obviously did a big step forward👍
    • on YT I have seen that the Swedish League SHL jerseys show sponsors in NHL 25. This is new this year👍
    • gameplay seems to be more on the simulation side (slower pace)👍
    • just a little detail,  the Canucks now also get their sponsor on their jersey👍