Forum Discussion

alexxxer456
Seasoned Novice
3 hours ago

What EA Needs to Update

First of all, 

NHL 25 is an improvement from NHL 24. But, with that being said, there needs to be updates with the game. 

1. My controller doesn’t vibrate after hitting or shooting the puck
  2. They need to update the pressure meter, even when the pressure is toggled to invisible, the “Full Pressure” meter still appears on the boards. Also, when the visiting team has full pressure, the arena chants the visitor’s team name which is unrealistic 
  3. One timers are too overpowered, every time a player hits a one timer it is like Chara’s slap shot, but more powerful. In addition to this, EA should allow us to toggle the one-timer visibility as the moving grey circle is visually interfering and can create some confusion on the offensive side of the puck. 
  4. For WOC, I think they should go back to the NHL 23 store model. And secondly, there’s no option for me to change my player name in WOC.. 

Other than that, that’s all I have. By the way, EA, if you all have job openings for game development and planning, where can I apply? I believe I can help the NHL series get back on track and up to speed. 

No RepliesBe the first to reply