Forum Discussion

aki_123456789
New Traveler
12 hours ago

I spent 675€ to get McDavids X-Factor and now you can get it for 225€

So I spent 675€ on packs to get as much 75+ overalls as possible, which are needed for the McDavids X-factor card. Now, after just two weeks, you can buy the same card with about 225€, with new X-factor packs.

So with the new x-factor pack you get 1 base x-factor card for 1050 points and you need 32 base x-factors for McDavids x-factor. So 32 x 1050 points = 33 600 points.

So I spent 100 000 points + 4600 points from deluxe edition to small elite packs, which gave me 3 75+ overall cards per pack. So I had to spent 104 600 points, instead of 33 600 points.

So basically the price of McDavids x-factor card dropped from 675€ to 225€ in just 2 weeks. I contacted EA chat, but they basically just laughed at me. I was told I just had bad luck. I feel like I was robbed by EA.

EA_AljoIs there anything you can do? Even some kind of compensation?

This isn't about money, it's about principle.

FFDP1975
    Seasoned Novice

The thing is, you calculate buying 32 X-Factors, but you cannot really do it like that since you can only buy 4 total, 3 of the green one and 1 of the red one. That's the price you have to pay if you want McDavid X-Factor first week into the game.

• People like you have ruined this franchise. Spending real money of fake cards ...you could build the team you want for free in different modes. 

aki_123456789
      New Traveler

I completely understand what you mean. But  Im getting old so I dont have so much time to grind anymore. I just like to collect nice cards, build teams and play for fun. I have played HUT since NHL 2011 so it kinda brings back my childhood memories which is fun.

davidtyni95
    Seasoned Novice

Haha pls man if u put that money to this game u have to just blame ur self im sorry but thats true.. holy crazy ea never ever gonna give u money back.