Forum Discussion

Krovven
Rising Novice
24 days ago

Let us play Squad Battles Offline Co-op.

When Wildcard and Moments are all complete, there is nothing we can play as together to continue earning xp. Exhibition provides coins but not xp. Now that Squad Battles is not providing competitive rewards, please let us play Squad Battles Offline on same screen Co-op to earn xp and continue working on Objectives.

• This would really make squad battles a lot more enjoyable to play for those who enjoy co-op including myself.

Dedloc
    Seasoned Newcomer

Love it.  Would also like to see the ability to play online co-op for Wildcard & Rivals.  There is virtually no competitive aspect to those modes anymore so why not let us have fun.  Have the ability to pick exact size teams in matchmaking even if people grouch about having to play 2 players.

• How are you playing offline co-op? I would like to play this with my son. But when adding the second controller it’s asking me to buy PlayStation Plus. 

rednaxela93ea
        New Novice

Serious? So for playing offline co-op in HUT I need a PS Plus Account? That's really crazy. Do both players need PS Plus?

• Yep.  I tried playing local co-op exhibition game in HUT the other day and thought it was because they were using a guest account, then found out it was also because the account didn't have PSN Plus. 

That's super lame