Forum Discussion

Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Xfactor Nylander Accidentally added to set

i was doing a set in NHL 25, and accidentally added a valuable card due to autofilling by highest overall, specifically Xfactor William Nylander. I spent money and time on the game, and was told that i cannot get the card back, even with video footage. i spoke with previous EA associates as this has happened in the past, and they were able to return the lost item in my inbox. This is a very frustrating experience as I am told by EA live chat that this is the only option, and cannot get a card back that was lost in a completed set due to NHL 25 autofilling cards to sets by highest overall. I was told that “they could not check with the details” when someone I knew internally was previously able to assist.

monz
    Rising Novice

If this happened in the past, you should have learned from your prior mistake. I don't think you have any chance of getting your card back. Which is brutal considering the cost!

Seasoned Newcomer

as i mentioned, i had enough cards that were 76-78 overall to complete the set, so i autofilled. it added Nylander because EA stupidly autofills by highest overall, and i never knew that, so i did not check the cards that were there before completing, because i 100% had enough 76-78 overalls to complete the set.

• How do you complete the set by accident? It literally asks you again are you sure? That a lone has saved me multiple times. Not to mention that the art work on Nylander xfactor is pretty noticeable.

Seasoned Newcomer

because i had enough 76 overalls to autofill, and it still autofilled by highest overall. didn’t think they’d add Nylander since i had enough players to complete the set. EA stupidly autofills by highest overall.