Forum Discussion

tombestdoctor
Rising Newcomer
14 days ago

looking for guild

looking for a guild im low gp but will always get 600 tickets everyday and do all i can to help the guild will farm/relic any teams or units you want me to  https://swgoh.gg/p/938185574/ 

• Did you find a guild yet? We're 100+mil GP just looking for active players who will bring in 600 raid tickets per day. We're currently doing the speeder bike raid getting 16.5K single guild tokens and 8.5K double guild tokens.

Also, very active in Territory wars and battles. If you're interested, we're TheSaltyPhoenixRebels. Just let me know and good luck with the search!

bpowicki
      Newcomer

Really just started but bringing in 600 raid tickets daily.  Happy to farm any teams necessary.  Just looking to build and participate.  Looked up your guild but said I was too low to join.  If you want the raid tickets and activity, message me.  Appreciate it!

Lionsmantle
    Seasoned Newcomer

Search Twelfth Step Knights In your Guild Search bar. We currently have spaces. Requirements are be active and participate.

Rising Newcomer

Bro I got you, join my Guild, I just started it and I made it for newcomers to advance through the game, the name of the Guild Is Summy Business which is ran by Imperial. (That's me)

•  si tu es actifs tous les jours et sérieux , tu peux venir dans notre guilde Academy Last JediForce