Forum Discussion

noi_schnoi
Rising Newcomer
31 days ago

Searching for an active guild

Hello I‘m new to this game. First of, I‘m not a native english speaker so please excuse some minor grammar mistakes. 
I‘ve been playing for two weeks now and reached lvl 64 with currently about 200k Gp.

I want to farm things like Imperial Troopers and Geonosians as fast as posible to unlock RD-D2 and others while being able to participate in more and more events. 
I‘m looking forward to grind towards Commander Luke Skywalker to reach my first GL, Jabba, this year already. 
I‘m a daily active player and hope to find a guild that makes me progress faster in the game of course I will also support the guild as good as I can.

If your guild is german or english and you’re interested, please let me know.

jayflan123
    Seasoned Newcomer

We would love to have you join our guild we are a new guild who are working towards helping players of all sizes grow their accounts we can offer help and advice on what path you would like to take and the best route 

We are Arc Troopers of the TT Empire

my ally code is 698-192-452

caution7
    Rising Novice

Hey brother we would love to have you with us at SmellsLikeSith we have a great group of people and we’re all trying to raid and get gear. Come join the fun. Cheers!

caution 

my ally code - 297-149-911

EBSilveus
    Seasoned Newcomer

Hey! You're welcome to join SmellsLikeSith. Anyone can join. We speak English in the chat. Your English is good by the way! We help each other out with donations and advice. Everyone is friendly and ready to enjoy a good game. My ally code is: 652-481-493. I'm B Blacksmith if you want find us! We'd love to have you!