Forum Discussion

AJC20178
Rising Novice
5 years ago

Groups?

My teen son has 5 friends but I can only have 4 in a group, anyone know how to have more in the group? Any mods/cheats. Thanks
    AJC20178
    Rising Novice
    "Cinebar;c-17500672" wrote:
    "Devalaous;c-17499733" wrote:
    "AJC20178;c-17499445" wrote:
    I can only only invite 2 people I've actually just tried that and only 2!

this is a result of modern hardware not being recognised by the game, it thinks you have a low end PC so it limits the amount of people you can invite. There is a permanent solution by editing the graphicsrules file, the same way that max resolutions are increased. Just have to find the right field and edit it (Back up the file before any changes!)

This is the best solution without having to use the cheat. Because if they don't do this the number of Sims that show up on lots in the main hoods will be reduced each time they load the game and or if they don't use the file for startup cheats to work without having to reenter them.

How do I edit this?
  • Leefish site isn't allowed to be posted but if you google the Graphic Rule Maker for TS2 you should be able to find the program and all the instructions. But they are also listed here in some older threads before the site stopped us from posting the links. Not because there is anything wrong with it, the site just doesn't like the person's site who created this tool.