Forum Discussion

2 years ago

The Sims 2 Availability.

Hey Everyone,

Unfortunately, I'm still obsessed with The Sims 2! Back in the day, I purchased the entire collection myself on launch day either a physical or Origin copy. In recent years I've grown bored of the sims 4 and stopped playing and got a Mac instead.

Fortunately, MAC has the super collection available for download but not all the packs were released for MAC.

Is it possible to still download my original downloads if I were to get a PC computer?

I will always <3 the sims 2!
    LadyGray01
    Seasoned Hotshot
    You don't need a PC, just a Windows partition. That's how I play Sims 2 on a Mac.

Whether or not you can download the game depends on whether or not you got Ultimate Collection. If you had Sims 2 digitally, they gave you UC for free back in 2014 as a replacement. Several months later they also gave it out for free to everyone for a limited time. Sometime after that, the deactivated Sims 2 games disappeared from the library, leaving only UC.

If you did have Sims 2 digitally back in the day, it should be there. You should see it in your game library even if you are on a Mac and can't download it.