Forum Discussion

ZeeGee1
Seasoned Hotshot
8 years ago

GIFT OF CREATION GAME *UPDATE!!*

February 2019: Howdy, this is Jude. I am currently running the Game while ZeeGee pursues other interests. I had a lot of fun participating as a builder and after the game died off in 2018 I really hoped to see it come back. So I am here to try and make that happen.

As of February 5, 2019, we are up and running! Please read below to see how this works, whether it is to request something you want or to find out how to enter. Then, jump to the most recent posts and join in on the fun. If you have any questions at any point, please do not hesitate to post them publicly, but you can always reach out to me @Jude525.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Once upon a time there was a wonderful thread that helped simmers 'pay it forward' or 'pay it back' to those who owned the store and gifted store items or helped the simmer in any way with owning the store. The creator of that game, Mya (NagyGina), has been missing for quite some time so the thread can't be updated, and it eventually fell into forum Neverland.

Mya's original thread:

Gift of Creation Game

This is a simplified version of Mya's original game!

There are two ways to participate:
1. Post your creation wish list by copy/pasting the form and filling it out. You can wish for lots, worlds, patterns, sims, anything that can be
created with Sims 3! You can wish for as many creations as you want! Just please number them.

2. Look through the posted wish lists and see if there is anything you would like to create. "Wishlists here" If you see something you would like to try, you can post that you're working on it and post 'in progress' pictures, or you can just post a link and 5 pictures when you're done. If you have more than 5 pictures please put them in a spoiler or post a link to the rest.

Anyone who creates an item from a wishlist and posts the entry here will be entered into a monthly drawing and there will be store prizes at the end of each month! Creations will not be judged. This is a random drawing.

*SPONSORS APPRECIATED*