Forum Discussion

karritz
New Spectator
7 years ago

Colourful Mermaids

I was thinking of how to add interesting households to the empty Cake Island when I eventually move my McFluff story to Cake Island. There are already a pair of Fawns living there - they have Custom Content skin, hooves and horns to make them appear to be some sort of hairy creature known as a fawn.

Then I came up with the idea of a household of mermaids. I won't want to play them, at least not often, but it would be nice to see them around town occasionally. In order to prepare them for their addition to Cake Island, and so I can get to know them, I've made them and added them to a house in Isla Paradiso - because there are dive lots there.

I got some video of them and have decided to show some short videos of their progress as we learn about each other.

Here is the first video. It goes for about 10 minutes and shows their first introduction to water and to diving at Pearls Deep.

The first mermaid video is now up on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/hRs-GRu2NQA

It is their first swim and goes for about 10 minutes.

karritz
    New Spectator
    Colourful Mermaids Episode 5 is now available for you to watch on YouTube

https://youtu.be/RGTbkPnC2pk

In this episode the mermaids start out under water at a dive lot. They swim home after enjoying their dive and dance a little in their upstairs dancing and music room. While there they enjoy lunch together. Next day they change into their costumes and have a Halloween Party in their special Halloween Party Room.

Enjoy
    karritz
    New Spectator
    I'm sorry I've not uploaded a new video in this story for a while. I will get onto it soon. I have the video recorded for the next episode but have to put it together into a video soon.

I've been sick and then got diverted into setting up a huge group of worlds with over 600 sims in them to continue the Story of Oscar and Louise and also the McFluff Story. I'm going to try to tell both of those stories with the single game. It has numerous worlds - I haven't counted them all but will be adding a few more before I start recording video in it. Until then the videos will continue on as usual.