Forum Discussion

8 years ago

funkeeferret's Photo Thank You Thread!

Simmers are so sweet!
I decided to start posting some photos of the gifts I have received from so many kind Simmers. It's my small way of saying thank you and showing you how much fun I'm having with the goodies. I love taking pics of Sims anyway and stole this idea from ZeeGee's thank you thread.

To start off, I would like to thank venomistress for the awesome higher tech cake plate!!! This is perfect for the bakery cafe I am working on with Jude525's base game bakery building. I can decorate it with faux bakery like this one. Thanks again, I really appreciate it!!!

So here we go!

Update Dec 31, 2017: Happy New Year, Everyone! :D
Well, it looks like with the start of the New Year, I will no longer have the time to devote to a photo thank you thread. So sorry about that. :/ I sure had lots of fun posting all these photos of my Sims enjoying all the wonderful gifts.
Without trying to sound presumptuous, if I am fortunate enough to receive any gifts in the future, I will continue to post thank yous, there will just not be any pics to go along with those thank yous. It does not mean I am less grateful. It only means I have less time to do so.
Thanks so much for understanding,
funkeeferret <3 :)

So on that note, I would like to do what some others have done on their thank you threads.... and that is to list all of the generous Simmers who have gifted me. You are all so very sweet! <3

*Edited on March 9, 2018. I decided I will try, as time permits, to keep this a photo thank you thread. It will just take me longer to post the thank you photos this year due to a busier real life. I had so much fun posting all photos in 2017 and I didn't like to see that part of my gratitude come to an end. :)

Thank you so much to the following kind hearted Simmers:

allisonchurch
angelchrome
AnimeFairi
AriyAriy
blacksheba1973
charlotteprice aka FairyGodMother
CravenLestat
creativemetaphor
creativity_rulez
Daydreamer2543
debbycanty