Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Epic Monorail Designs

I'm close to replacing most of my s tracks with straights then I'll post some pics. I'm pretty happy with my rail for now. Looking forward to completing the extension to SH if they ever let us go thru mountains. Or to KL that would be awesome.

I was considering waiting till after the Christmas event to host a contest. By then most regular players here should have their tracks complete. Seems a little early still considering how many threads there are expressing frustration with straight tracks drop rate.
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I'm close to replacing most of my s tracks with straights then I'll post some pics. I'm pretty happy with my rail for now. Looking forward to completing the extension to SH if they ever let us go thru mountains. Or to KL that would be awesome.

I was considering waiting till after the Christmas event to host a contest. By then most regular players here should have their tracks complete. Seems a little early still considering how many threads there are expressing frustration with straight tracks drop rate.

We need a contest - but a monorail contest is hard because of all the stitching. Maybe it could be any portion of the monorail, stations, etc
  • I love mine. I need about ten more ling straight tracks. I have my housing area in closed by castle walls and the monorail going around the walls with make shift stops along the way. I have all the stations connected but I think I liked them stopping on my "made" platforms.
    mikepellerin60
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Terminal vs. Station; A Terminal is just that. It is a terminus. It's the end of the rail line, like Grand Central Terminal in NY. A Station on the other hand allows trains to stop, embark and debark passengers, then travel on to the next station or if the line ends, a terminal.

Lol. Sorry, I had an Uncle who was a model train buff. He even built an exact copy of our hometown's rail/switching yard. :)
  • I'm still noodling around with this, but pretty happy with this station design / junk area. Thought I'd use this board to show some progress.

http://s17.postimg.org/j54unprnj/term.jpg

• I just saw the other thread on this topic - please ignore and let this fade into oblivion....
  • http://i.imgur.com/BZeEgm0.jpg
    This is my monorail. I finally have all the tracks I want.