Forum Discussion

11 years ago

My.. Airport?

That does look very cool! Nice work! :thumbup: The only thing I would suggest is (if you have room) spreading it out and giving the plane a runway..otherwise cya later El-Chemistri :lol:

Edit: and yes your sig is missing
  • jwvfilms wrote:
    So browsing my inventory waiting for the removal of V-Day and hoping for a level update, I came across some barbed wire fences, which I had over 100 of (because I used them in earlier levels before unlocking chain fences). I also noticed that I had never made my airport, and just had the Sunsphere, El Chemistri, and Up, Up and Buffet next to eachother. So here is my design. It's airport looking, but it's innacurate as hell to a real one, and i might put el chemistri elevated and the plane where el chemistri is, but for now I like this. It's also in a bad location, but hey, it's just a bored thing so not that good, but it looked cool enough (to me) to showcase it.

It looks great, good job! Though it could be better...you have all the makings of a great airport, but I think you just need some space so spread all those good thoughts out. Lovely hint: Springfield Skating Park doubles brilliantly as a hanger. See that and more awesome ideas here:

• Nice pic and interesting topic! After getting the up, up and buffet I tried to start my own little airport. Here's a first shot, the runway is out of this pic.

http://i.imgur.com/e4Ca3yZ.png