Forum Discussion

9 years ago

What Have You Done With PolyVac and 3d printer?

Nice. A Frink compound. I keep mine in my industrial area. Waiting to see what else I can get before settling on something final.
  • Couldn't do much since I barely got any room. I basically just put them on the new strip of land. I am seriously thinking of turning my Western Desert 'Heights' area into the Future area instead that way I can place everything up there....because I got no bloody room in the main Springfield town. That tiny strip of land is pure garbage. Because I can't really design much on it....

http://i226.photobucket.com/albums/dd19/Mana999/tsto%20Sci-fiEventStuffs.jpg

• This is where I stand currently. My sci-if area sits next to my space station and near my 'superhero city'. I'm still adjusting things. I kind of gave the Soul Extraction building a re-hab center. I thought those people may need it. :P

Sorry for the size, I realize the image is huge.
  • I actually found way more room for my town. So, I moved mine to Heights. Turned my Heights area into a huge Hill Design so adding the Sci fi stuff to that. Once I unlock more a lot of the buildings will go in there. I'd take a screenshot but I cant zoom out in the game enough to show it off.....
  • InspctHerGajet wrote:

This is where I stand currently. My sci-if area sits next to my space station and near my 'superhero city'. I'm still adjusting things. I kind of gave the Soul Extraction building a re-hab center. I thought those people may need it. :P

Man that is an awesome Space station! (I fixed the image to fit the board)

I moved my polyvac to the Supercolider:

I left the 3d printer in Frink`s lab area for now.
  • Nice designs everyone! I usually wait until the end of the event to start designing because I have no idea how much stuff we'll get! :D
  • jofre_nash wrote:
    InspctHerGajet wrote:

This is where I stand currently. My sci-if area sits next to my space station and near my 'superhero city'. I'm still adjusting things. I kind of gave the Soul Extraction building a re-hab center. I thought those people may need it. :P

Man that is an awesome Space station! (I fixed the image to fit the board)

I moved my polyvac to the Supercolider:

I left the 3d printer in Frink`s lab area for now.

Love this!!

Mind if I friend request you to steal ideas from the rest of your town?
  • limitedlien wrote:

Love this!!

Mind if I friend request you to steal ideas from the rest of your town?

Hi new neighbor! I have accepted your invitation. You have an awesome castle design!

Here is my polyvac for now.