Forum Discussion

6 years ago

🤔❄️INSTANT⚠️THAW❄️🤔

😵❄️!?!?!?INSTANT THAW!?!?!?❄️😵

😤IT'S NOT EVEN FRIGGIN MID❄️WINTER❄️WHICH BEGAN 12/21...
(aside from Oz)🌏

See the 'end' of the lovely long Winter path? ...It's actually a nice marathon stroll along the 'unrushed' 10 weeks remaining☝️✨

SO, I SHARE MY ANNUAL😏DISAPPROVAL😏RANT (as expressed in other recent & old threads), NOTING DESIRE FOR SNOW THRU ACTUAL WINTER... Taking full creative advantage of many OPPORTUNITIES of mini events thru Valentines & Saint Pats for sleet & rain, culminating w/ a glorious canon
🌀'HURRICANE EVENT'🌀, for PROPER SEASONAL TRANSITION!!!😉

... As I've noted for 6 years both here & directly to EA... EA... EA.... (Echo- Echo- Echo)🔊📢🔊

....The most ideal scenario, riding a nice TRANSITION b/w SEASONS is:
▪️3-6 week mini event/s retaining Winter, as done last year thru at least end of Jan, or better yet Valentines...
▪️Next event St Pat's, still w/in Winter phase for ideal opportunity w/ a canon super event:

🎼'The🌀Huuurricaaane'🎼🙃

...opportunity for new f/x w/ ❄️snow, 🌨️sleet, & then ⛈️rain for realistic 🌫️🌈seasonal transitions! 🌈🌫️

Magnificent🤪mayhem ensues

...w/Hurricane & flood festivities for town clean-up / rebuild tasks, incl visiting neiboreenos for help not utilized in quite a while😉

...Sooo, try to explain logic of the 'Instant Thaw' to these fine folks...

Anyhow, I optimistically assume ITEM LIMIT limit upgrades will also continue for actual utilization of additional gracious space😏

• 200% agree OP. And as I said in the past a actual "weather switch" or second 'plunger" to enable snow on and off year round would save it for us. We'd be able to keep the snow for those of us that love it. And you're right its WINTER STILL last I checked but for some reason they always take it away, never made sense to me either. And I will probably never get over it. Rain effect would be great, if they are going to continue to get rid of snow during winter they may as well add rainthen. Which is a weather effect they haven't added yet, we've had "wind" or the sound effect of wind with the blowing leaves. Rain would be great.

Like perhaps a rain storn?
    https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/thesunchronicle.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/e/55/e5520756-d506-5274-b14f-c442cb5bb920/5c1d5ae471f42.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C789
  • All interesting insights, & yeah, it's more of a balmy Winter here in SoCal & we'll see some new buds on trees in a week or two...

But the validity clearly remains, the enjoyment of Winter f/x really was definitely cut far too short... & w/no transition of any sort, it's just sincerely lame that it hasn't been implemented by now?

It's Winter & basically it goes thru March... ?SMH?

• ☯️?Thank goodness for additional logical minds chiming in... EA feel free to take immediate action & correct your obvious error?☯️
  • Enjoying funky Friday game play, yet bumping while still highly relevant?

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,362 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago
Related Posts