Forum Discussion

fases659
New Novice
5 days ago

Perdida del progreso en el juego

Se me estropeo el telefono anterior. Y despues de un tiempo e descargado el juego nuevamente , me salio un mensaje de que tenia que iniciar secion en el telefono anterior o perderia mi progreso .Y Se me han borrado casi todos los personajes de pago! Hay alguna forma de recuperar mis edificios,tierras, dinero  y personajes?

Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer

Unfortunately no one here can access your account or the files on the server.  I would suggest you contact support.  You can access that in game at the hammer and saw icon, select help and follow the prompts. 

• If you've recovered the account to log in use the info here to find your Mayhem ID once logged in.
    When you have that tap on the Saw and Hammer button for the Store, bottom right, and over the top of that panel is a button to get started with EA Help.
    Use the View All / View More to see all options and look for missing content. They may have an old backup save and can see what's missing, but to fix it they may have to reset ( Roll Back ) your game to that old save and you'll lose any recent progress.

• My previous phone broke. And after a while I downloaded the game again, I got a message that I had to log in on the previous phone or I would lose my progress. And almost all the paid characters have been deleted! Is there a way to recover my buildings and characters?

Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer

When you log in to a different device you commonly get a message that the other device didn't save your data and to log in to the other device.  I have had this message hundreds of times, and always hit continue to my game.  I have never lost anything.

That being said, that would be logging in with an EA account.  IF you played without an account on your old phone you will need the mayhem number for that town (important to always have that just in case ) and to contact support to get linked to the old town.

fases659
      New Novice

I have recovered my account but the problem is with all the progress I am missing. I have even lost the escalator and many advances. I haven't been in the game for 2 years and I remember well everything I had and what I didn't have.

fases659
        New Novice

The previous phone was an iPad and now I use Android and I don't have a number of chaos. 

• when anything weird happens in your town, log out reboot device and try again. If that doesn't help, if you have an account, uninstall, reboot device, reinstall do not log in until fully downloaded. If that doesn't fix it you will have to contact support, M-F US Central time business hours phone or chat is best. use the help link on the loading screen choose technical support.